Fwd: Software Freedom Day is apporaching, get involved!

Norman Schwirz.Linux-AG at freenet.de
Fr Sep 3 18:21:35 CEST 2010

Hallo!

Wie sieht's aus? Plant schon jemand was?

Norman

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Software Freedom Day is apporaching, get involved!
Datum: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:35:17 +0200
Von: Fellowship of FSFE <fellowship at fsfeurope.org>
Antwort an: maelle at fsfe.org
An: Norman Schwirz <nos at fsfe.org>

Hello!

Software Freedom Day 2010 is already at September 18th [1]. A lot of
Fellowship groups are already organising and participating in this
event. It provides a unique opportunity to share with your community the
advantages of Free Software in business, education, the public sector
and at home.

As Free Software enthusiasts, we strongly encourage you to get active to
make this day a success!

There are lots of ways to participate in SFD 2010, from a simple BBQ to
the organisation of talks in schools, to public demonstrations of Free
Software... be innovative! Visit the SFD website to register your
participation [2] and inform us by e-mail. We've helped to write a Start
Guide with ideas for activities and tips for organising events [3].

You can see which groups have already registered in your country by
using the SFD team map [4].

Celebrate Software Freedom Day with us in 2010!

Best
Maëlle Costa

[1] http://softwarefreedomday.org/
[2] http://softwarefreedomday.org/register.html