rm

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Don Mai 15 17:15:03 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-15 16:31:33 +0200, Roland Wolters <rolandwolters at web.de>
wrote in message <200305151631.33138.rolandwolters at web.de>:

> Hat jemand damit Erfahrungen gemacht, gelöschte Daten unter Reiserfs mittels
> reiserfschk --rebuild-tree
> wieder herzustellen?

Um, schlechte Nachrichten... Auch, wenn's schon einige Zeit her ist, so
schrieb Hans Reiser doch:

"If you pay us a fee for his time, we can have Vitaly try to hand
recover the files, assuming you
haven't used the disk for writes.  No guarantees, but it might be
doable.  There is no undelete
feature, though maybe there ought to be.  Somday we will have an fs
editor that will make it
feasible for average users to attempt such a thing, but today.....

Hans Reiser
"

http://www.netsys.com/suse-linux-e/2000-Nov/msg00297.html

MfG, JBG

--
   Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481
      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));