Linux Konsole in höheren Auflösungen

Martin Haferkorn martin.haferkorn at gmx.de
Fre Jul 21 14:37:56 CEST 2000

Mime-V                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                From mutt-users-owner-chr.ordig=gmx.net at ns.gbnet.net Sat Jul 22 15:51:07 2000