Fehler beim Laden eines Kernelmodules

Nils Juenemann nils.juenemann at contec-dt.de
Don Jul 20 09:48:59 CEST 2000

From: Bernhard Mogens Ege <bme at vision.auc.dk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 13:27:45 +0200 (MET DST)
To: sane-devel at mostang.com
Subject: trouble compiling sane-1.0.2 on linux
Sender: owner-sane-devel at mostang.com

I have just downloaded the 1.0.2 source and was compiling it when this
error popped up:

gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../include -I../include -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPATH_SANE_CONFIG_DIR=/pack-linux86/sane-1.0.2/etc/sane.d -DPATH_SANE_DATA_DIR=/pack-linux86/sane-1.0.2/share -DV_MAJOR=1 -DV_MINOR=0 -g -O2 -W -Wall -DSCSIBUFFERSIZE=131072 sanei_scsi.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/sanei_scsi.lo
In file included from linux_sg3_err.h:4,
                 from sanei_scsi.c:230:
/usr/include/linux/../scsi/sg.h:100: redefinition of `struct sg_header'
/usr/include/linux/../scsi/sg.h:118: redefinition of `struct sg_scsi_id'
/usr/include/linux/../scsi/sg.h:128: warning: redefinition of `Sg_scsi_id'
/usr/include/scsi/sg.h:211: warning: `Sg_scsi_id' previously declared here
make[1]: *** [sanei_scsi.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/pack-linux86/sane-1.0.2/src/sane-1.0.2/sanei'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have run "./configure --prefix=/pack-linux86/sane-1.0.2" followed by
make.  I am using the 2.2.16 kernel and have enabled SCSI support.

Any ideas to what could be the problem?

regards,

Bernhard Ege